Charming garden hedge

"Is not that beautiful corn in the yard?" I asked.

"I would not grow corn in my backyard," said my husband

"Corn is an excellent plant. It offers a lush and tropical air.

"I would not grow corn in my backyard."

Therefore, I had no house of corn next year. Our yard is in shade, except for the part, and there I decided to grow roses instead of corn.

A year after I came back with an argument: "What if we planted corn in the yard? There are a lot of sun."

"I will not be corn in my backyard."

"This will not be a front yard. It would be a side yard. And you remember how delicious flavors to choose corn, when five minutes before cooking?"

I thought about how delicious the taste of corn harvested. "I think that part of the courtyard patio," he said. "Very good. You can use the corn in the yard."

"And I will plant in front cover, so that people can not see the corn, but this unity."

"It's even better."

So we began to plan the hedge.

We had many children in our neighborhood in Virginia. Why not cover the use?

In the corner next to the property of our neighbors, began to cover Bush's service berry, Amelanchier. Service Berry trees and shrubs of various sizes. Mini ended about eight feet high, with white feathers in the spring flowers and bright orange leaves in autumn. In summer produces small black berries only one drawback: the birds and children, Bush has been compressed. I have exactly two berries for one year and not later. I can only say that those two berries, which taste as good business Huckleberries. They are good.

At the other end of illumination, the strip of pavement, I planted black raspberries - it was so energetic, so that the rich, black organic soil is that it hardly knew what to do with them. I do not know that, in connection with the media, and added ten feet in all directions. She looked awful. Tested great. The black raspberry is indeed one of the delicious fruits of the earth.

If the black raspberries are ripe, the neighborhood adults and children gathered to swallow for unruly berries with a hot sun, and eye each other and laugh pure joy.

As a hedge, that was a mistake. In the treatment of Ward, were fabulous.

Road lighting series Nanking Cherry bush about eight feet high. In spring, it is connected with small pearls and white flowers and buds. In summer, they glistened with a red cherry on the lush green growth. Cherry tests as a cross between sour cherry and cherry pie. They were delicious. I have told neighborhood children to help themselves.

ONE SMART KID

In the summer day, I looked out the window and saw a kid from the street. I do not recognize, but clearly ripe cherry recognized when he saw her. They stopped and looked at the bushes, and then close. I had to go to the door and said that all the cherries I wanted, but then I realized he was trying a new maneuver. He turned into the street and started back in the bushes. Aha! I thought. The boy was education, which they do not come from books.

His technique was very good. Polite expected at a distance, like the branches of them swinging up and down. When his hands were full of cherries, which began its work. And I also - from the door. I mean, to shout, "Little boy! Muchachito back." But then I realized what makes it work faster.

I would like to say: "You can eat my cherries whole afternoon if you want." But then, at the beginning of a wonderful speed, and the rounded corners of the eyes.

You can at any time, boy.

Related Posts by Categories




Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com, Modified by FOTONVIDEO